- Functional linear regression with functional response, with Marine Carrasco and Jean-Pierre Florens. Journal of Econometrics (accepted February 2017). (pdf, Data and code)
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Functional econometrics of multi-unit auctions: an application to the New York electricity market, 2017.
- Residual demand manipulations and market power in electricity markets, with Étienne Billette de Villemeur and Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2016.
- Evaluating an interconnection project: do strategic interactions matter?, with Sébastien Debia and Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2016.
How often – and when – should white men be screened for melanoma of the skin?, with Raphael Godefroy, 2016.
- The Determinants of Entry in The Electricity Generation Sector in OECD Countries: A Focus on Renewable Energy, with Tomasz Koźluk. OECD Environment Working Papers, No. 111, OECD Publishing, Paris (Available on OECD iLibrary).
Effectiveness of Policies and Strategies to Increase the Capacity Utilisation of Intermittent Renewable Power Plants, with Nick Johnstone and Ivan Haščič. OECD Environment Working Papers, No. 111, OECD Publishing, Paris (Available on OECD iLibrary).